A well balanced internet marketing effort should include an internet marketing campaign, but should aim to provide increased organic search results over time. There is NO MAGIC PILL, avoid tactics that claim to offer instant search engine results.
Organic search engine results are listings in search engine results pages that appear because of their relevance to the search engine terms, as opposed to their being advertisements.
The Google, Yahoo!, and Bing search engines results combine internet advertising and organic search results on their search results pages. In each case, the adverts are designed to look like the search results, except for minor visual distinctions such as their background color and/or placement on the page.
Further, the appearance of the adverts on all major search engines is so similar to the genuine search engine results that a large majority of search engine users cannot effectively distinguish between them.
As an internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
Pay Per Click Campaign (PPC):
Attract High-Quality Visitors When you create the right mix of keywords, ad copy and Web site calls-to-action, pay-per-click (PPC) internet marketing can be extremely effective. If you don't have the time or knowledge to do it yourself, let us get you off the ground.
Your PPC Internet Marketing campaign will include:
- Customized ad text and key words
- A plan for marketing spend based on your goals and budget
- Ongoing campaign management to monitor the budget and minimize unwanted traffic
- Detailed online reporting
- Analytics installation / configuration
- A dedicated project manager to build and manage your campaign
- monthly review session
- ALL MCS Plans Level 3 and Higher: FREE + Ad Costs
- Level 1 - 2 MCS: $39/mo + Ad Costs
- Stand Alone: : $59/mo + Ad Costs